Find Your Calm Amidst the Chaos
5 Ways to Ease Your Tension Headaches Today
Without the Advil
Download your FREE guide today
By entering your email address you consent to receiving emails from Kathryn Moulison Physical Therapy LLC
Does this sound like you?
- You struggle to concentrate at work, but don't want your boss to know because it is affecting your work
- You hide your pain from your partner out of fear that they are tired of you complaining so much
- You go through a bottle of Advil a month, and you aren't even sure if it helps
- You've been to physical therapy, acupuncture, chiropractor, group exercise classes...you're pretty sure you have tried it all...and you're not sure that there is anything left to try
- You feel overwhelmed balancing work, family, and what you want to be doing because your headaches happen every single day
- You feel guilt about snapping at your kids - but it's hard to be patient when you are experiencing low level pain 24/7
- You give everything to your family and friends, so at the end of the day you feel depleted. You don't have the energy to do anything about your pain.
This is me, I need this guide
After you download and implement this free guide you will:
- Feel empowered to take control of your headaches NOW
- Know how to relieve a headache if it comes
- Feel confident that a headache is not going to derail your day
- Lose the guilt around taking care of yourself
- Feel freedom to actually enjoy life - playing with your child, dinner with your partner
- Most importantly, realize there is a way out of this
Hi there! I'm Katie and I look forward to helping you move from pain, to peace
I have been there done that when it comes to pain running my life, and I want to help others find the same freedom.
Now I know we first have to make peace with pain and stop living life like it's a battle. This is why I support busy individuals to find the opportunity for freedom from persistent pain through being present and mindful.
I am a pain science specialist helping people see that there's a science to finding freedom from pain, but everyone's science is unique.
Many people believe that taking control over persistent pain is just not possible. But I know and believe that with support that meets you where you are, you can integrate simple practices into your life that help you find peace and freedom from pain mentally and physically.
I blend my backgrounds in physical therapy, work as a therapeutic pain specialist, and a yoga teacher with my personal experience finding freedom from persistent hedaches and pain. I know firsthand what it's like to break out of the physical, mental, and spiritual entrapment of pain.
I look forward to helping guide you from feeling overwhelmed by headaches to integrate simple strategies to live a life unrestrained by pain.