3 Ways to Ease Your Pre and Postnatal
Back Pain Today
...Without the Advil
Download your FREE guide today
By entering your email address you consent to receiving emails from Kathryn Moulison Physical Therapy LLC
Does this sound like you?
You are pregnant and:
- You are counting down to delivery focusing on when your pain might go away
- Everyone tells you to "enjoy pregnancy" and "get sleep now!" but you want to scream "I CAN'T!!!!" every-time. Because how can you enjoy living with pain?!?
- You lay down at night and wonder "will I ever feel comfortable again?"
- You struggle to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it hurts just to put your shoes on
- You feel overwhelmed with all the options because you don't know which options are safe for you to participate in while pregnant
- You bought the support band the social media algorithm advertised to you - and yet you're still feeling pain
You have a new baby and:
- You want to enjoy going for a walk with your baby but pushing the stroller hurts
- Your baby only wants to nap being held. You love the snuggles. You love baby sleeping. And you are in so much pain you start to dread the naps.
- Everyone says "enjoy the snuggles" but how can you enjoy it when your back pain gets worse when you hold the baby?
- You hide your pain from your partner out of fear that they are tired of you complaining so much
- You go through a bottle of Advil a month, and you aren't even sure if it helps
- You are home with an infant and have no idea where to even find the time for yourself, so assume you have to suffer
- You feel overwhelmed balancing work, family, and what you want to be doing because your pain is constant
- You give everything to your family and friends, so at the end of the day you feel depleted. You don't have the energy to do anything about your pain.
- You are afraid it will be hard to chase after and keep up with your baby as they grow due to the pain that you experience
You will get:
A guided yoga practice that you can do in less than 5 minutes - standing in your kitchen
A video to help you learn strategies to protect your back when holding your baby
A video showing you how to do self massage for your back and hips
After you download and implement this free guide you will:
- Feel empowered to take control of your back pain NOW
- Know 3 simple ways you can take control of your pain now
- Feel confident that back pain is not going to derail your day
- Lose the guilt around taking care of yourself
- Feel freedom to actually enjoy spending time with your family free of pain
- Realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel to get out of your back pain once and for all
...all without having to add yet another task to your to-do list or cut into your precious "free" time
Hi there! I'm Katie and I look forward to helping you move from pain, to peace
I have been there done that when it comes to pain running my life, and I want to help others find the same freedom.
Now I know we first have to make peace with pain and stop living life like it's a battle. This is why I support busy individuals to find the opportunity for freedom from persistent pain through being present and mindful.
I am a pain science specialist helping people see that there's a science to finding freedom from pain, but everyone's science is unique.
Many people believe that taking control over persistent pain is just not possible. But I know and believe that with support that meets you where you are, you can integrate simple practices into your life that help you find peace and freedom from pain mentally and physically.
I blend my backgrounds in physical therapy, work as a therapeutic pain specialist, yoga teacher (and life as a new mom) with my personal experience finding freedom from pain. I know firsthand what it's like to break out of the physical, mental, and spiritual entrapment of pain.
I look forward to helping guide you from feeling overwhelmed by pain to taking small actions to find freedom.